CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, November 30, 2008

i've hit one of those dry spells in terms of updating my blog. perhaps i have not had time to myself.. hence have not had time to formulate thots in my mind to blog abt.

i find myself losing myself more and more these days.

everyday i go to work, finish my work, go home. eat dinner, watch tv, go to bed. the next day it happens all over again. when the weekends come, i am alwaes gg to baby showers, birthday parties, wedding dinners, family dinners. no joke.. this has been the case for a few months now. it was fun initially, but i am realli tired of it now. i jus want to have time, for myself.

i am so tired of going out.. so much so that i have not been out with friends, neither have i been out on my own..

i have jus been holing up at home, (or rather "room") watching re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, "How I met your mother", "Whose line is it anyway", "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", "Oprah" and whatever the TV shows.

i don't realli kno what i want to do with myself. lately i find myself doing things on auto-pilot mode. i'm jus doing it.. not realli immersing in it.

did i also mention how much i am hating work right now? i realli hate it. EVERYTHING abt it.

all of a sudden, the devil inside me is back.. the one i've spent years trying to curb it from re-surfacing again.. has resurfaced.

i hate myself right now.

0 comments: