CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Best Villian - BJARCH

help me. i've run out of good luck. :(

been a long time since i felt so helpless and down and out. work is not going smooth for me. i quarelled with my sis and we fell out. so she moved out. i dunno if she's gonna con't to help paying for the house. i'd b dead if she doesn't. and also, i've kinda cut myself off from all those ppl i used to regard as frens. you can say that i am more lonely these days, but i can say that my social health has nv been healthier.

there's someone new in my life creating havoc in it. we will call her BJARCH. in my opinion, she is like any other office bitch, except she's my boss. :( and there is absolutely nothing i can do to stop her since, she IS my boss. the worse thing is i actually managed to do something severly wrong at work last week and she is giving me total hell at work this week for the past 2 days. i realli hope i can survive today and not cringe too much at her irritating voice.

facing the music is alwaes hard, and tt is exactly wat i haf to do today. wat i've done wrong can warrant an immediate sack from my bosses but to b honest, i might b happier tt way. it's better than having to put up with humiliating looks and sarcarstic words. ARGH! can i fast-forward to the end of the day, pls!

0 comments: