CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

it's coming back to me now..

yes i am gg to talk abt my break up again. if u haf had enuff and dun wanna hear no more, pls log off NOW!

b4 i go on tho, i realli wanna say thank you to Nastassja. :) she has been listening to me and my sob-sobs relentlessly for almost the whole of last week, everyday. Babe, you are definitely the best fren anyone can haf. can't ask for anything more in a fren. love you!

jos had also been kind to me. she may not kno wat i want or how i feel sometimes, but i kno tt no matter wat decision i make, she will alwaes find an excuse to back me up. :) sweet darling, she is. (yes, i haf my eyes on des now!)

i now kno tt i am slowly coming to terms with the fact now. cuz the heartache and flashbacks are all coming back slowly.

scenes of us having dinner tgt, memories of those friends' gatherings we went tgt, pictures of us in the scarlet hotel, dreams of our future tgt.. all clear in my head now.

the heartache comes in when i think abt how he still doesn't think tt i haf done anything constructive in this r'ship, despite my many efforts.

the heartache comes in when i think of how he wud rather be in pain abt our break up than call to talk to me.

the heartache comes in when i think of how his attitude towards at the end of the r'ship turned so drastically bad.

the heartache comes in when i think of how he said "take it or leave it" to me.

the heartache comes in when i think abt how in all these 3 and a half years we were tgt, we nv went for any holiday tgt.

the heartache comes in when i think of how these 3 and a half years has gone to waste, just in a snap of a finger.

and desmond has not been talking to me on MSN. i am so not feeling good market value now.

has been a crappy week for me since Monday. Pls pray for me so my mid-week will get better? i need it so bad. :(

0 comments: