CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brand New Blog!

new life, new blog. :)

this blog is still gonna b full of drama tho, in my own way of cuz! the old blog was way too emo and it was bringing me down each time i go bac to it. it feels almost like i haf to write in a entirely emo mood everytime i go there. and tt is not wat i want!! wat more with this (almost) new life tt i haf been given.. it's impossible for me to stay so composed and at peace with everyone. so..

LET THE BITCH COME OUT NOW.

no more pushing ard, u poofs. I'M CALLING THE SHOTS and no one is gonna bring me down with the negative tones and malicious words. I WILL SURVIVE!

this blog is gonna b ntohing like the old one. i might make ppl hate me or love me for my guts. i dun care. ppl who come in here will probably b ppl i kno anywaes. THEY'LL LOVE ME ALL THE SAME! :)

so, till next time. i am gonna start collecting dirt on some ppl now.. so i can dish it all out in this new blog of mine.

MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

2 comments:

kachang said...

oieeee.. what you doing lah... what's happening... heh heh

Mrs. Lee said...

changing my blog add la. the old one "those ppl" all haf access to it. dun wan them reading abt my life no more!